Welcome to Bishop muge guesthouse & Conference Centre Page.
Bishop Muge Guest House and Conference Centre (BMGHCC) is a Christian institution owned by the Anglican Church of Kenya, Kitale Diocese. It is the place of choice away from the hustle bustle of life to a quiet and safe countryside environment.
Bishop Muge GHCC is located at Kibagenge village, 12 km from Kitale town, along the Kitale – Eldoret highway. The institution is seated on a 43 (forty-three) acre piece of land adorned with beautiful gardens and flowers as well as natural vegetation that gives you a soothing aroma making it ideal for all kinds of outdoor events.
The key activities and services provided at the Centre include, farming (dairy and horticulture) and Guest House; Conference Services. The Centre is ideal for seminars, workshops, research, holiday makers, honeymooners, retreat for groups and individuals, tourists and those who would like to rest in a godly environment.
Facilities at BMGHCC
- Modern accommodation rooms with enough space to suit guest needs.
- Conference Hall for comfortable seating of up to 400 delegates and ideal for all types of occasions including parties, NGO, Government functions and meetings.
- A large Dinning Hall with watering meals combined with fresh ingredients straight from our own gardens and prepared by professionally trained staff. The meals offered on either ala carte or table de horte and buffet in either the dining hall or around the beautiful
gardens in the compound at the guest’s convenience.
- Outdoor Grounds large enough ground to host events of up to 5,000 people seated. This is ideal for launches, weddings, parties, school retreats, exhibitions etc. Clients chose to bring their tents or we can provide for them.
- Camp Site with well-manicured lawn for holiday campers. There is an option of either bringing their tents or are provided for by the guesthouse.Affordable rates for all types of events that are taken up in the compound.
- Poultry farming: We have poultry project that breeds indigenous (Kienyeji) chicken and eggs. Our guests are assured of getting meat and eggs free of chemical additives.
- Dairy farming: With our dairy unit we produce enough milk for our guests as well as selling the surplus to the market around and to processing plants.
- Horticulture: The beautiful horticultural produce that is organically grown gives every client the urge to always come back again and taste the fresh vegetables and fruits from our farm. We also sell to the outside market.
- Maize Farm: We plant maize that we sell to local farmers and other companies that process maize products.